I've been deeply saddened by the direction our country/world seems headed. I read, again, that a man had been arrested for molesting a child. This, among other things, just sickens me. Justify it any way it can be justified. But, WRONG is WRONG! Bad childhood, drugs, alcohol, whatever, competent adults have the ability to make choices. I know I'm wrong. But, I pity the person who EVER lays a hand on my child, should we ever have one. I'd be tried, not the offender. They'd never see the inside of a court room for some judge to do their defense attny a favor.
I was part of a small grp in church that began watching "The Truth Project". For whatever reason, they stopped w/ the series. So, I quit the group & received the disc set as a gift. I highly recommend this study of God's blueprint for life. It seeks to help us gain a deeper relationship w/ our Creator. Folks may not like some of it, and it is fairly long, 8 discs. But, stick w/ it. We're walked thru what has gone wrong...and pay attention. The gentleman uses the ACTUAL Constitution, the ORIGINAL Webster's Dictionary & other original documents to guide us thru our pitfalls as a people. Make a decision when the set is finished (Go to TheTruthProject.org & Focus on the Family). It has been an in depth, wonderful study. I doubt there will be much regret.
I was part of a small grp in church that began watching "The Truth Project". For whatever reason, they stopped w/ the series. So, I quit the group & received the disc set as a gift. I highly recommend this study of God's blueprint for life. It seeks to help us gain a deeper relationship w/ our Creator. Folks may not like some of it, and it is fairly long, 8 discs. But, stick w/ it. We're walked thru what has gone wrong...and pay attention. The gentleman uses the ACTUAL Constitution, the ORIGINAL Webster's Dictionary & other original documents to guide us thru our pitfalls as a people. Make a decision when the set is finished (Go to TheTruthProject.org & Focus on the Family). It has been an in depth, wonderful study. I doubt there will be much regret.
No comments:
Post a Comment