Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stayin' warm in 2012....

Heating oil has reached a level that we can't afford. I'm too expensive for the large deliveries, especially at nearly $4/gallon. There's a minimum 100 gal order. I can't find a legit on-line bus. to help w/ finances. So, we're looking into larger indoor units for next yr.. Being on Interferon makes being cold a real booger. It starts from the bone and works its way out, somewhat like the opposite of a hot flash, and takes forever to warm up (I can't stand A/C any more, except in SC). We're praying for good ideas, or someone who has a good idea. I am working on small purchases every wk or so, 5 gal.. But, even that's digging into our budget. $20 for 5 gal.?!! We're gonna go broke just trying to stay warm.
Well, we have faith, and their are folks who have it a whole lot worse. Like I said at Thanksgiving, "Thank You for this life and all its gifts, Father".

No comments: