After a visit w/ the Endocrinologist, I'm just gleeful w/ how God has remained faithful. Since that day in 2007, when we had a long talk, and I put this disease and its results in His Hands, I've done little else but improve.
The doc was very pleased w/ the reports he's been getting from the Oncologist. He's supportive of my interest in Cladribine. My condition continues to impress him.
Depending on my bloodwork, he may increase my hormone gel dosage by 1 tube a week. I feel fine, though. So, I don't really see any reason for that.
My one question lays in the failure of the embryos. After seeing the heartbreak my wonderful wife experienced, I can't help but respectfully ask, "Why?". Then again, as I've said before, we also have an enemy who is cruel and loveless beyond our wildest imagination.
I can ask God why. But, I can hardly blame Him. If a child is best for us, and if we are best for a child, my Father will make sure it happens. Our foe is powerful. But, his power pails in comparison to the Creator of the universe and all that is in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment