Friday, March 18, 2011

Life. Bending Truth to make it fit.

I'm part of a group studying "The Truth Project", which I highly recommend. This series leaves one no choice but to think, deeply and hard.
When NASA's looking for life out there, it is considered a success if a bacteria, microbe, whatever is found.
Here on Earth, life is.....fill in the blank. Whatever fits the situation in the way we want? It would be considered a tragedy to kill a mold, bacteria, slime from another world, asteroid, etc..
Why are the most complicated cells, w/ "blue prints" which can't be duplicated (even twins are different), dividing in the human body not afforded the same response? Will a mold ever have conscience? Yet, we kill a human fetus as if it's nothing more than a pest, a problem, a choice. I saw something on Facebook, "Eat Plants, Love Animals". In other words, a plant's not alive? Love animals, but have no thought for a human life growing in the womb?
I'm confused!

No comments: